It is important to return cans and bottles because it is a great way to keep them out of the landfills. And it helps that we can make a little money too. If you are like us, you wait to return your bottles until you have 12 garbage bags full taking up all the space in the garage.
So where do can you take all those bags bottles to return in the Saratoga Area?
Everyone has stuff that we don’t want anymore. Kids outgrow their clothes on a regular basis. Towels get a little worse for wear. Shoes just don’t fit right anymore. Books read a hundred times do not need to take up the shelf. How many post-it notes does one household need?
There are so many things to do and remember when moving to a new home. Whether you are moving across the city, across the state or across the country, some things need to be done before you can relax and enjoy living in your new area.
Huge list of Restaurants in downtown Saratoga Springs
With so many choices for food and drinks in downtown Saratoga Springs, it’s hard to make a decision on where to go. I hope this list of all the restaurants, cafes, drinks places, bars, desserts places, and all the spots to go to fill your belly, will help you pick out the place to try or revisit today!
“What should we do for dinner?” Next is the Google search, which did give some restaurants in Saratoga. But what I did NOT find was a web site with quick links to food places sites in Saratoga.
So, I decided to make one.
Here are the restaurants in Saratoga Springs including links to web sites, Facebook pages and yelp reviews.
What restaurants do you go to in Saratoga Springs? Are there any missing from the list? Let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading! I hope this helps! :o)
Downtown Saratoga Springs is a busy place and would not be complete without Free WiFi! Here is an interactive map and list of the places where you get online without using your data.
Whether you are playing Pokemon Go, checking your email, researching restaurant menus or just using your laptop for work, it’s great to find the places that offer Free Wifi. There are some apps and web sites that say they can do this for us, but I haven’t found one yet with complete information or great reviews.
So, I did my own research while traveling around Saratoga Springs. I just want to say that this is not an exhaustive list. I’m sure I have missed some places. As I discover more Free WiFi in Saratoga Springs I will add it to the list.
Here’s what I found so far:
Business name, address and the Free WiFi SSID:
- Saratoga Public Library, 49 Henry St | Saratoga Library WiFi
- Saratoga Springs Court House, 474 Broadway | SSCH-NET
- Salt & Char Restaurant, 353 Broadway | Salt and Char Guest
- Saratoga Marketplace, 454 Broadway | saratoga_marketplace_guest
- BurgerFi, 460 Broadway | BurgerFi
- Saratoga Coffee Traders, 447 Broadway | SCT Main
- Gap, 341 Broadway | @Gap Brands Free Wi-Fi
- One Caroline | paddocklounge
- The Bourbon Room, 8 Caroline Street | bourbonroom-guest
- Desperate Annie’s, 12 Caroline St | DesperateAnnies
- Gaffney’s Restaurant, 16 Caroline St | GAFFNEY’S
- Sperry’s, 30 1/2 Caroline St | SPERRY’S
- Dango’s Irish Sports Bar & Steakhouse, 38 Caroline Street | Dangos
- Park Side Eatery, 42 Phila St | PSE – Guest
- Boghosian Brothers, 57 Phila St | Boghosian Bros-guest
- 9 Maple Ave | 9 maple guest
- Olde Bryan Inn, 123 Maple Ave | OBI_Guest
- Pavilion Grand Hotel, 30 Lake Avenue | Pavilion_Guest, Pavilion_Lobby
- Grace Fellowship Church, 165 High Rock Ave | GFGuest
- Courtyard Marriot, 11 Excelsior Ave | Courtyard_Guest
- Wendy’s, 24 Congress St | Wendys
- Kin jo Japanese Steak House, 68 Congress St | Kinjo Guest
- Price Chopper, 55 Railroad Place | Price Chopper
- The Inn at Saratoga, 231 Broadway | THEINN20
- Boston Market, 204 S Broadway | BostonMkt_Guest
- Holiday Inn, 232 Broadway | Holiday_Inn_Saratoga_Springs
- Saratoga Catholic High School, 247 Broadway | SCHS_Students
I’m sure there are more places who offer Free WiFi in Saratoga. Please help make it better by adding places in the comments below!
Thanks for reading. I hope this helps! :o)